Bayesian portfolio selection with multi-variate random variance models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Polson, Nicholas G & Tew, Bernard V, 2000. "Bayesian Portfolio Selection: An Empirical Analysis of the S&P 500 Index 1970-1996," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(2), pages 164-173, April.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Aguilar, Omar & West, Mike, 2000. "Bayesian Dynamic Factor Models and Portfolio Allocation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 338-357, July.
- James C. T. Mao & Carl Erik Särndal, 1966. "A Decision Theory Approach to Portfolio Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(8), pages 323-333, April.
- Donald E. Farrar, 1962. "The Investment Decision Under Uncertainty: Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 671-672, December.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Winkler, Robert L., 1976. "Nonstationarity and Portfolio Choice," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 217-235, June.
- Harald Uhlig, 1997. "Bayesian Vector Autoregressions with Stochastic Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1996. "Bayesian Vector Autoregressions with Stochastic Volatility," Discussion Paper 1996-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Winkler, Robert L & Barry, Christopher B, 1975. "A Bayesian Model for Portfolio Selection and Revision," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 179-192, March.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)