Output specification and performance measurement in fire services: An ordinal output variable approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogers Ahlbrandt, 1973. "Efficiency in the provision of fire services," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 1993. "An analysis of returns to scale in public production, with an application to fire protection," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 49-72, August.
- Becker, William E. & Kennedy, Peter E., 1992. "A Graphical Exposition of the Ordered Probit," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 127-131, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2009. "Public services and the productivity challenge," Working Papers hal-01111797, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007.
"Les services publics à l'épreuve de la productivité et la productivité à l'épreuve des services publics,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 2-2.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Les services publics à l'épreuve de la productivité et la productivité à l'épreuve des services publics," Post-Print halshs-00199653, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007. "Les services publics à l’épreuve de la productivité et la productivité à l’épreuve des services publics," Post-Print halshs-01133742, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Les services publics à l’épreuve de la productivité et la productivité à l’épreuve des services publics," Post-Print halshs-01113831, HAL.
- Jaldell, Henrik, 2012. "Efficiency of Fire Protection Devices in Buildings: Evidence from Response data," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 6, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:161:y:2005:i:2:p:525-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.