Interactive multiobjective agro-ecological land use planning: The Bungoma region in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiffen, Mary & Mortimore, Michael, 1994. "Malthus controverted: The role of capital and technology in growth and environment recovery in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 997-1010, July.
- Buchanan, J. T. & Daellenbach, H. G., 1987. "A comparative evaluation of interactive solution methods for multiple objective decision models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 353-359, June.
- An‐Magritt Jensen, 1995. "The status of women and the social context of reproduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
- Collier, Paul, 1983. "Malfunctioning of African Rural Factor Markets: Theory and a Kenyan Example," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 45(2), pages 141-172, May.
- Gerald W. Evans, 1984. "An Overview of Techniques for Solving Multiobjective Mathematical Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1268-1282, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cisneros, J.M. & Grau, J.B. & Antón, J.M. & de Prada, J.D. & Cantero, A. & Degioanni, A.J., 2011. "Assessing multi-criteria approaches with environmental, economic and social attributes, weights and procedures: A case study in the Pampas, Argentina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1545-1556, August.
- Sante, Ines & Crecente, Rafael, 2007. "LUSE, a decision support system for exploration of rural land use allocation: Application to the Terra Cha district of Galicia (N.W. Spain)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 341-356, May.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:245:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1606-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:381:y:2018:i:c:p:23-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandenburg, Marcus & Govindan, Kannan & Sarkis, Joseph & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 299-312.
- Pilehforooshha, Parastoo & Karimi, Mohammad & Taleai, Mohammad, 2014. "A GIS-based agricultural land-use allocation model coupling increase and decrease in land demand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 116-125.
- Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng, 2012. "Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 341-356.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:1:p:194-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.