Malfunctioning of African Rural Factor Markets: Theory and a Kenyan Example
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 45 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0305-9049|
- Mengistu Assefa Wendimu & Arne Henningsen & Tomasz Gerard Czekaj, 2015.
"Incentives and Moral Hazard: Plot Level Productivity of Factory-Operated and Outgrower-Operated Sugarcane Production in Ethiopia,"
IFRO Working Paper
2015/02, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Wedimu, Mengistu A. & Henningsen, Arne & Czekaj, Tomasz G., 2015. "Incentives and Moral Hazard: Plot Level Productivity of Factory-Operated and Outgrower-Operated Sugarcane Production in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211900, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Kahsay, Goytom A. & Berhane, Guush, 2014. "Social networks and factor markets: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abay, Kibrom & Kahsay, Goytom & Berhane, Guush, 2015. "Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210869, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kibrom A. Abay & Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Guush Berhane, 2014. "Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," IFRO Working Paper 2014/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988. "Collateral, Guaranties and Rural Credit in Developing Countries: Evidence from Asia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988. "Collateral, guaranties and rural credit in developing countries: evidence from Asia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 231-245, November.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Frederic Gaspart & Jean-Philippe Platteau & Frank Place, 2007. "The Distributive Impact of Land Markets in Uganda," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 283-311.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Gaspart, Frederic & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Place, Frank, 2007. "The Distributive Impact of Land Markets in Uganda," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 283-311, January.
- Cornilius Chikwama, 2004. "Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe," CERT Discussion Papers 0403, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Isaac Gershon Kodwo Ansah & Hayford Oduro & Awuah Lartey Osae, 2014. "A Comparative Analysis of Profit Efficiency in Maize and Cowpea Production in the Ejura Sekyedumase District of the Ashanti Region, Ghana," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(4), pages 106-125, December.
- Agrell, Per J., 1999. "A Market-Oriented Approach for Multiple Objective Optimization in Agro-Ecological Land Use Planning," Unit of Economics Working papers 24178, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bellemare, Marc F. & Hou, Janet Y., 2010. "Reconsidering Conventional Explanations of the Inverse Productivity-Size Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Marc F. Bellemare & Janet Y. Hou, 2010. "Reconsidering Conventional Explanations of the Inverse Productivity-Size Relationship," Working Papers 10-22, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Agrell, Per J. & Stam, Antonie & Fischer, Gunther W., 2004. "Interactive multiobjective agro-ecological land use planning: The Bungoma region in Kenya," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 194-217, October.
- Tu, Qin & Bulte, Erwin, 2010. "Trust, Market Participation and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1179-1190, August.
- Cornilius Chikawama, 2004. "Quota Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe," Working Papers E04, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2017. "Labor Misallocation and Mass Mobilization: Russian Agriculture during the Great War," Working Papers w0238, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Gonzalez, Maria A. & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2003. "Market-Based Land Reform And Farm Efficiency In Colombia: A Dea Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22202, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-1046, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:45:y:1983:i:2:p:141-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed