Multivariate cointegration analysis of the Finnish-Japanese stock markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- K. M. Hawtrey, 1997. "The Fisher effect and Australian interest rates," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 337-346.
- Ashok Parikh & David Lovatt, 1997. "A multivariate cointegration approach to the determination of reserves and money balances in India," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 213-221.
- Stefan Norrbin & Kevin Reffett & Yaohua Ji, 1997. "Using a VECM to test exogeneity and forecastability in the PPP condition," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 87-95.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992.
"Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
- Malkamäki, Markku & Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Puttonen, Vesa, 1993. "On the causality and co-movements of scandinavian stock market returns," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Rogers, John H & Wang, Ping, 1993.
"Sources of Fluctuations in Relative Prices: Evidence from High Inflation Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 589-605, November.
- Rogers, J.H. & Wang, P., 1990. "Sources of Fluctuations in Relative Prices: Evidence from High Inflation Countries," Papers 12-90-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Abul Masih & Rumi Masih, 1997. "A comparative analysis of the propagation of stock market fluctuations in alternative models of dynamic causal linkages," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 59-74.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Ralf Ostermark, 1998. "Multivariate Granger causality in international asset pricing: evidence from the Finnish and Japanese financial economies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 67-72.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:134:y:2001:i:3:p:498-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.