Human resource planning in knowledge-intensive operations: A model for learning with stochastic turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Gerchak, Yigal & Parlar, Mahmut & Sengupta, S. Sankar, 1990. "On manpower planning in the presence of learning," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 295-303, December.
- James R. Dorroh & Thomas R. Gulledge & Norman K. Womer, 1994. "Investment in Knowledge: A Generalization of Learning By Experience," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 947-958, August.
- Ronald J. Ebert, 1976. "Aggregate Planning with Learning Curve Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 171-182, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:62:y:2005:i:3:p:499-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivella, Jordi & Nembhard, David, 2016. "Calibrating cross-training to meet demand mix variation and employee absence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 462-472.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo, 2010. "Incentives and individual motivation in supervised work groups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 878-885, December.
- White, Sheneeta W. & Badinelli, Ralph D., 2012. "A model for efficiency-based resource integration in services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 439-447.
- Jareño, Francisco & Navarro, Eliseo, 2010. "Stock interest rate risk and inflation shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 337-348, March.
- Hyun-Soo Ahn & Rhonda Righter & J. Shanthikumar, 2005. "Staffing decisions for heterogeneous workers with turnover," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 62(3), pages 499-514, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:130:y:2001:i:1:p:169-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.