Multiproduct production planning in the presence of work-force learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph B. Mazzola & Kevin F. McCardle, 1996. "A Bayesian Approach to Managing Learning-Curve Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 680-692, May.
- E. C. Keachie & Robert J. Fontana, 1966. "Effects of Learning on Optimal Lot Size," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 102-108, October.
- Michal Tzur, 1996. "Learning in Setups: Analysis, Minimal Forecast Horizons, and Algorithms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(12), pages 1732-1743, December.
- Eginhard J. Muth & Klaus Spremann, 1983. "Note---Learning Effects in Economic Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 264-269, February.
- Gerchak, Yigal & Parlar, Mahmut & Sengupta, S. Sankar, 1990. "On manpower planning in the presence of learning," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 295-303, December.
- Gary R. Reeves & James R. Sweigart, 1981. "Product-Mix Models When Learning Effects are Present," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 204-212, February.
- Joseph B. Mazzola, 1989. "Generalized Assignment with Nonlinear Capacity Interaction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 923-941, August.
- Ronald J. Ebert, 1976. "Aggregate Planning with Learning Curve Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 171-182, October.
- John F. Muth, 1986. "Search Theory and the Manufacturing Progress Function," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 948-962, August.
- Randall S. Hiller & Jeremy F. Shapiro, 1986. "Optimal Capacity Expansion Planning When There are Learning Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1153-1163, September.
- Gary R. Reeves & James R. Sweigart, 1982. "Multiperiod Resource Allocation with Variable Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(12), pages 1441-1449, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viana, Ana & Pinho de Sousa, Jorge, 2000. "Using metaheuristics in multiobjective resource constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 359-374, January.
- Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Malekly, H. & Aryanezhad, M.B., 2011. "A multi-objective robust optimization model for multi-product multi-site aggregate production planning in a supply chain under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 28-42, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Stephen C.H. & Tsang, Sally O.S. & Ng, W.L. & Wu, Yue, 2007. "A robust optimization model for multi-site production planning problem in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 224-238, August.
- Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Sazvar, Z., 2013. "A stochastic aggregate production planning model in a green supply chain: Considering flexible lead times, nonlinear purchase and shortage cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 26-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:2-3:p:336-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.