Multiproduct production planning in the presence of work-force learning
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary R. Reeves & James R. Sweigart, 1982. "Multiperiod Resource Allocation with Variable Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(12), pages 1441-1449, December.
- Eginhard J. Muth & Klaus Spremann, 1983. "Note---Learning Effects in Economic Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 264-269, February.
- Gary R. Reeves & James R. Sweigart, 1981. "Product-Mix Models When Learning Effects are Present," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 204-212, February.
- Randall S. Hiller & Jeremy F. Shapiro, 1986. "Optimal Capacity Expansion Planning When There are Learning Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1153-1163, September.
- Michal Tzur, 1996. "Learning in Setups: Analysis, Minimal Forecast Horizons, and Algorithms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(12), pages 1732-1743, December.
- John F. Muth, 1986. "Search Theory and the Manufacturing Progress Function," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 948-962, August.
- Gerchak, Yigal & Parlar, Mahmut & Sengupta, S. Sankar, 1990. "On manpower planning in the presence of learning," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 295-303, December.
- Joseph B. Mazzola, 1989. "Generalized Assignment with Nonlinear Capacity Interaction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 923-941, August.
- Joseph B. Mazzola & Kevin F. McCardle, 1996. "A Bayesian Approach to Managing Learning-Curve Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 680-692, May.
- E. C. Keachie & Robert J. Fontana, 1966. "Effects of Learning on Optimal Lot Size," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages B102-B108, October.
- Ronald J. Ebert, 1976. "Aggregate Planning with Learning Curve Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 171-182, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:2-3:p:336-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.