Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamers, Herbert, 1997. "On the concavity of delivery games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 445-458, June.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Granot, D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Weakly cyclic graphs and delivery games," Discussion Paper 96.110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Other publications TiSEM 0dd4cf3d-25fa-4179-80f6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Derks, J.J.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1986. "Totally balanced multi-commodity games and flow games," Other publications TiSEM a3b62c80-5fbd-4864-9764-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:118:y:1999:i:1:p:153-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.