On Games Arising From Multi-Depot Chinese Postman Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Trine Platz & Herbert Hamers, 2015. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 235(1), pages 675-692, December.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 24/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamers, Herbert, 1997. "On the concavity of delivery games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 445-458, June.
- Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef, 1999. "Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 153-163, October.
- Granot, D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "On some balanced, totally balanced and submodular delivery games," Other publications TiSEM e0496604-0162-4a27-992c-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:compst:v:58:y:2003:i:1:p:131-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Miquel, S. & Norde, H.W., 2011. "Monotonic Stable Solutions for Minimum Coloring Games," Discussion Paper 2011-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yoshio Okamoto, 2003. "Submodularity of some classes of the combinatorial optimization games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 58(1), pages 131-139, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behzad Hezarkhani & Marco Slikker & Tom Woensel, 2016. "A competitive solution for cooperative truckload delivery," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(1), pages 51-80, January.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe, 2017. "On the submodularity of multi-depot traveling salesman games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese postman problem; cooperative game; submodularity; bal- ancedness;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:6f68c9c0-75bc-4060-9ee3-462d53105427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.