On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Trine Platz & Herbert Hamers, 2015. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 235(1), pages 675-692, December.
- Platz, T.T. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "On Games Arising From Multi-Depot Chinese Postman Problems," Discussion Paper 2013-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamers, Herbert, 1997. "On the concavity of delivery games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 445-458, June.
- Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef, 1999. "Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 153-163, October.
- Granot, D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "On some balanced, totally balanced and submodular delivery games," Other publications TiSEM e0496604-0162-4a27-992c-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:compst:v:58:y:2003:i:1:p:131-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Miquel, S. & Norde, H.W., 2011. "Monotonic Stable Solutions for Minimum Coloring Games," Discussion Paper 2011-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yoshio Okamoto, 2003. "Submodularity of some classes of the combinatorial optimization games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 58(1), pages 131-139, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behzad Hezarkhani & Marco Slikker & Tom Woensel, 2016. "A competitive solution for cooperative truckload delivery," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(1), pages 51-80, January.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe, 2017. "On the submodularity of multi-depot traveling salesman games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese postman problem; cooperative game; submodularity; balancedness;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-12-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-12-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-12-15 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2012_024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .