Report NEP-TRE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas H. Klier & Joshua Linn, 2012. "Using vehicle taxes to reduce carbon dioxide emissions rates of new passenger vehicles: evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Working Paper Series WP-2012-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hunt Allcott & Nathan Wozny, 2012. "Gasoline Prices, Fuel Economy, and the Energy Paradox," NBER Working Papers 18583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache & Caroline Philippe, 2012. "The Impact of Private Participation in Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Taking Stock of about 20 Years of Experience," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Governance of road infrastructure in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 24/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Chartering practices in liner shipping," Working Papers hal-00760989, HAL.