Qualitative company performance evaluation: Linear discriminant analysis and neural network models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stuart, Robert & Abetti, Pier A., 1987. "Start-up ventures: Towards the prediction of initial success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 215-230.
- Roure, Juan B. & Keeley, Robert H., 1990. "Predictors of success in new technology based ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 201-220, July.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Kim Cameron, 1986. "A Study of Organizational Effectiveness and its Predictors," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 87-112, January.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro & Yamanouchi, Teruo, 1989. "Managing innovation as a self-renewing process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(5), pages 299-315, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Andres, Javier & Landajo, Manuel & Lorca, Pedro, 2005. "Forecasting business profitability by using classification techniques: A comparative analysis based on a Spanish case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 518-542, December.
- Omero, Marta & D'Ambrosio, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2005. "Multiple-attribute decision support system based on fuzzy logic for performance assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 710-725, February.
- Quazi, Hesan A. & Khoo, Yee-Koon & Tan, Chin-Meng & Wong, Poh-Seng, 2001. "Motivation for ISO 14000 certification: development of a predictive model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 525-542, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:115:y:1999:i:3:p:608-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .