International trade and consumption network externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francois, Patrick & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2002. "On the protection of cultural goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 359-369, March.
- Disdier, Anne-Célia & Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2006.
"Exposure to Foreign Media and Changes in Cultural Traits: Evidence from Naming Patterns in France,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Disdier, Anne-Célia & Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2010. "Exposure to foreign media and changes in cultural traits: Evidence from naming patterns in France," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 226-238, March.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Exposure to foreign media and changes in cultural traits: Evidence from naming patterns in France," Development Working Papers 213, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Keith Head & Anne-Célia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "Exposure to foreign media and changes in cultural traits: Evidence from naming patterns in France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10141, Sciences Po.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2011. "Exposure to foreign media and changes in cultural traits: evidence from naming patterns in france," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2009.
"Neckties in the tropics: a model of international trade and cultural diversity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 809-843, August.
- Vitor Trindade & James E. Rauch, 2005. "Neckties in the Tropics: A Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," Working Papers 0517, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2005. "Neckties in the Tropics: A Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," NBER Working Papers 11890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2004. "Neckties in the Tropics: a Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 618, Econometric Society.
- Manish Pandey & John Whalley, 2009.
"Social networks and trade liberalization,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1747-1749.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1995.
"Culture and Language,"
NBER Working Papers
5249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1986.
"Foreign Counterfeiting of Status Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
1915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kubota, Keiko, 2000. "Trade negotiations in the presence of network externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2317, The World Bank.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics And Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753, August.
- Bekkali, Mukhtar & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Economics of Domestic Cultural Content Protection in Broadcasting, The," Staff General Research Papers 12476, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Richardson, 2006. "Commercial Broadcasting and Local Content: Cultural Quotas, Advertising and Public Stations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 605-625, 04.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-77, October.
- Segerstrom, Paul, 2003. "Naomi Klein and the Anti-Globalization Movement," CEPR Discussion Papers 4141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckhard Janeba, 2004. "International Trade and Cultural Identity," NBER Working Papers 10426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven M. Suranovic & Robert Winthrop, 2005. "Cultural Effects of Trade Liberalization," International Trade 0511003, EconWPA.
- Bala, Venkatesh & Van Long, Ngo, 2005. "International trade and cultural diversity with preference selection," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 143-162, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:51:y:2007:i:4:p:781-803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.