Economics of Domestic Cultural Content Protection in Broadcasting, The
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C & Sumner, Daniel A, 1992.
"Domestic Content Requirements with Bilateral Monopoly,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 306-316, April.
- Beghin, John C. & Sumner, D., 1992. "Domestic Content Requirements with Bilateral Monopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1571, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "The Economics of Content Protection," NBER Working Papers 1457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2000. "Market Provision of Public Goods: The Case of Broadcasting," NBER Working Papers 7513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Leigh Anderson & Gene Swimmer & Wing Suen, 1997. "An empirical analysis of viewer demand for U.S. programming and the effect of Canadian broadcasting regulations," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 525-540.
- Vousden, Neil, 1987. "Content protection and tariffs under monopoly and competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 263-282, November.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, II: Applications," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-41.
- André Sapir, 1991. "Le commerce international des services audiovisuels: une source de conflits entre la Communauté Européenne et les Etats-Unis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8218, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hollander, Abraham, 1987. "Content protection and transnational monopoly," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 283-297, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Kala Krishna & Motoshige Itoh, 1988. "Content Protection and Oligopolistic Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 107-125.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "The Theory of Domestic Content Protection and Content Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 583-603.
- Francois, Patrick & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2002. "On the protection of cultural goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 359-369, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuko Serizawa & Shigeru Wakita, 2016. "Variety-Controlling Public Policy Under Addiction and Saturation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 125-140, March.
- Hurren, Konrad, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Television Markets," Working Paper Series 4283, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2007. "International trade and consumption network externalities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 781-803, May.
More about this item
Keywordsboradcasting; domestic content; radio; cultural protection;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-12-01 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-12-01 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .