Content protection and transnational monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 14-23.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1984. "Balance-of-Payments Crises and Devaluation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(2), pages 208-217, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekkali, Mukhtar & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Economics of Domestic Cultural Content Protection in Broadcasting, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12476, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Tao, Zhigang, 2001. "Export, foreign direct investment, and local content requirement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 101-125, October.
- Jung Hur & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2004. "On the Role of Local Content Requirement in Defusing the Threat of Quid-Pro-Quo FDI," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 641, Econometric Society.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Chun, Bong Geul, 2015. "The effect of strategic technology adoptions by local firms on technology spillover," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 13-20.
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,RenÃ© & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:24:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Mesa, Fernando, 2006. "Local content requirement on foreign direct investment under exchange rate volatility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 346-363.
- Beghin, John C. & Blake Brown, A. & Hasyim Zaini, M., 1997.
"Impact of domestic content requirement on the US tobacco and cigarette industries,"
Blackwell, pages 201-212.
- Beghin, John C. & Brown, A. Blake & Zaini, M. Hasyim, 1997. "Impact of domestic content requirement on the US tobacco and cigarette industries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Beghin, John C. & Brown, A. Blake & Zaini, M. Hasyim, 1997. "Impact of Domestic Content Requirement on the U.S. Tobacco and Cigarette Industries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:23:y:1987:i:3-4:p:283-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.