The price-wage mechanism: An endogenous switching model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pole, A. M. & Smith, A. F. M., 1985. "A bayesian analysis of some threshold switching models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 97-119.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 1996. "The Price-Wage Inflationary Spiral in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 33-50.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 1991. "Modelling Wages in Centrally Planned Economies: The Case of Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 47-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 2000. "Modeling inflation in Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 375-385, August.
- Uctum, Remzi, 2007.
"Économétrie des modèles à changement de régimes : un essai de synthèse,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(4), pages 447-482, décembre.
- Remzi Uctum, 2007. "Econométrie des modèles à changements de régimes: un essai de synthèse," Post-Print halshs-00174034, HAL.
- LUBRANO, Michel, 1998.
"Smooth transition GARCH models: a Bayesian perspective,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel LUBRANO, 2001. "Smooth Transition Garch Models : a Baysian Perspective," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lubrano, M., 1999. "Smooth Transition GARCH Models: a Bayesian perspective," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a49, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:2:p:365-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.