Domestic savings, intra-national and intra-European Union capital flows, 1971-1991
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayoumi, Tamim A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1993. "Domestic savings and intra-national capital flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1197-1202, August.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "Tax Policy and International Competitiveness," NBER Chapters,in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 349-386 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1980. "Vignettes on the World Capital Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 331-337, May.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- H.W.Armstrong & V.N.Balasubramanyam & M.Salisu, "undated". "Domestic Savings, Intra-National and Intra-European Community Capital Flows, 1971-1991," Working Papers ec11/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Martin Feldstein & Philippe Bacchetta, 1991. "National Saving and International Investment," NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 201-226 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tesar, Linda L., 1991.
"Savings, investment and international capital flows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 55-78, August.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988. "Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows," Papers 64, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988. "Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows," RCER Working Papers 154, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital mobility in the world economy: Theory and measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-103, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1985. "Capital Mobility in the World Economy: Theory and Measurement," NBER Working Papers 1692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buch, Claudia M., 2001. "Cross-Border Banking and Transmission Mechanisms: The Case of Europe," Kiel Working Papers 1063, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rudi Vander Vennet, 2001. "The law of proportionate effect and OECD bank sectors," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 539-546.
- Mathilde Maurel, 2004.
"Financial Integration, Exchange Rate Regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just Do It,"
- Mathilde Maurel, 2004. "Financial Integration, Exchange Rate Regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just Do It," Sciences Po publications n°650, Sciences Po.
- Maurel Mathilde, 2004. "Financial integration, exchange rate regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just do it..," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04027a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Andrew Phiri, 2017. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and the global financial crisis: Evidence from South Africa using asymmetric cointegation analysis," Working Papers 1701, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised May 2017.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008.
"Financial market integration under EMU,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2008/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration under EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 312, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 197, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2015-q1-141-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Buch, 1999. "Capital mobility and EU enlargement," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 629-656, December.
- Buch, Claudia M., 2000. "Financial Market Integration in the US: Lessons for Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 1004, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2012.
"The Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: Evidence from EU members,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 262-270.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2010. "The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: evidence from EU members," MPRA Paper 26010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and the global recession period: Evidence from South Africa using asymmetric cointegration analysis," MPRA Paper 79096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2009. "Financial integration in East Asia: Evidence from panel unit root and panel cointegration tests," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 314-326, May.
- Joaquin Pi-Anguita, 1998. "Real exchange rate, interest rate and capital movements: evidence for France," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 305-307.
- Yannick BINEAU, "undated". "A Empirical Assessment of the Feldstein and Horioka Literature," EcoMod2010 259600030, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:6:p:1229-1235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.