Rent sharing in the European airline industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Good, David H & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C, 1993. "U.S. Airline Deregulation: Implications for European Transport," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 1028-1041, July.
- David Scharfstein, 1988. "Product-Market Competition and Managerial Slack," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 147-155, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melo Filho, CÃcero R. & Salgado, Lucia Helena & Sato, Renato Cesar & Oliveira, Alessandro V.M., 2014. "Modeling the effects of wage premiums on airline competition under asymmetric economies of density: A case study from Brazil," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 59-68.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marín, 2010.
"The effects of airline alliances: what do the aggregate data say?,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 251-276, July.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Marín, Pedro L., 2009. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096540, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marin, 2010. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622831, HAL.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Marin, Pedro L, 2006. "Regulation and Incentives in European Aviation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 229-248, April.
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 1997.
"Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 97-38, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 1999. "Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-05, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Damien J. NEVEN & Lars-Hendrik RÖLLER & Zhentang ZHANG, 1998. "Union Power and Product Market Competition : Evidence from the Airline Industry," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Zhang, Zhentang, 1998. "Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sunnevag, Kjell J., 2002. "Auctions combined with ex post taxation--expected revenue when three parties want a piece of the cake," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 49-59.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00622831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Goebel, Anton & Niskanen, Esko, 1997. "Airline Deregulation: The American Experience and Prospects for Europe," Discussion Papers 149, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Seabright, Paul, 2003. "The Economics of Passenger Rail Transport: A Survey," IDEI Working Papers 163, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 2002. "Endogenous Costs and Price-Cost Margins," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 294, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Pels, Eric, 2003. "Institutions, Regulation, and the Evolution of European Air Transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lara Gitto & Fulvio Minervini, 2007. "The Performance of European Full Service Airlines after Liberalisation: An Econometric Analysis," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 105-122, January-F.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis, 2005. "Alliances in the Air: Some Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koopmans, Carl & Lieshout, Rogier, 2016. "Airline cost changes: To what extent are they passed through to the passenger?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-11.
- Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C., 2000.
"Capacity and product market competition: measuring market power in a 'puppy-dog' industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 845-865, August.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Robin C. Sickles, 1997. "Capacity and Product Market Competition: Measuring Market Power in a "Puppy-Dog" Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-31, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:3-5:p:933-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.