U.S. Airline Deregulation: Implications for European Transport
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 103 (1993)
Issue (Month): 419 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 1997.
"Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 97-38, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 1999. "Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-05, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Damien J. NEVEN & Lars-Hendrik RÖLLER & Zhentang ZHANG, 1998. "Union Power and Product Market Competition : Evidence from the Airline Industry," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Zhang, Zhentang, 1998. "Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:30-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 2002. "Endogenous Costs and Price-Cost Margins," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 294, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Sickles, Robin C., 2000. "Capacity and product market competition: measuring market power in a 'puppy-dog' industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 845-865, August.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Robin C. Sickles, 1997. "Capacity and Product Market Competition: Measuring Market Power in a "Puppy-Dog" Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-31, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Cruz, Carlos Oliveira & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2011. "Contribution to the study of PPP arrangements in airport development, management and operation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 392-400, March.
- Cruz, Carlos & Marques, Rui, 2010. "Contribution to the study of PPP arrangements in airport development, management and operation," MPRA Paper 24623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marín, 2010. "The effects of airline alliances: what do the aggregate data say?," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 251-276, July.
- Marín, Pedro L. & Gagnepain, Philippe, 2009. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096540, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marin, 2010. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622831, HAL.
- Neven, Damien J. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 1996. "Rent sharing in the European airline industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 933-940, April.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999. "The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-158, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Robin Sickles & David Good & Lullit Getachew, 2002. "Specification of Distance Functions Using Semi- and Nonparametric Methods with an Application to the Dynamic Performance of Eastern and Western European Air Carriers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 133-155, January.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Manfred J. Holler & Günter Knieps & Esko Niskanen, 1997. "Standardization in Transportation Markets: A European Perspective," Discussion Papers 151, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00622831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan K. Brueckner & Anton Goebel & Esko Niskanen, 1997. "Airline Deregulation: The American Experience and Prospects for Europe," Discussion Papers 149, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Button, Kenneth, 2009. "The impact of USâ€“EU â€œOpen Skiesâ€ agreement on airline market structures and airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 59-71.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:419:p:1028-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed