Two-step estimation of heteroskedastic sample selection models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-60, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988.
"Reflections on Econometric Methodology,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
893, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Newey, W.K., 1991. "Consistency and Asymptotic Normality of Nonparametric Projection Estimators," Working papers 584, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cragg, John G., 1992. "Quasi-Aitken estimation for heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 179-201.
- Newey, W.K., 1989.
"Series Estimation Of Regression Functionals,"
348, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Yoon-Jae Whang, 1989.
"Additive Interactive Regression Models: Circumvention of the Curse of Dimensionality,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
925, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 1990. "Additive Interactive Regression Models: Circumvention of the Curse of Dimensionality," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 466-479, December.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1981. "On the bias in flexible functional forms and an essentially unbiased form : The fourier flexible form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-245, February.
- Arabmazar, Abbas & Schmidt, Peter, 1981. "Further evidence on the robustness of the Tobit estimator to heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 253-258, November.
- Hurd, Michael, 1979. "Estimation in truncated samples when there is heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 247-258.
- Newey, W.K. & Powell, J.L. & Walker, J.R., 1990.
"Semiparametric Estimation Of Selection Models: Some Empirical Results,"
9001, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L & Walker, James R, 1990. "Semiparametric Estimation of Selection Models: Some Empirical Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 324-28, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:65:y:1995:i:2:p:347-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.