Series Estimation of Regression Functionals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Ursula U. & Schick, Anton & Wefelmeyer, Wolfgang, 2014. "Testing for additivity in partially linear regression with possibly missing responses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 51-61.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2003. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of treatment response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 231-263, April.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Teurlai, Jean-Christophe, 2001.
"Pitfalls in investment Euler equations,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-179, April.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Jean-Christophe Teurlai, 2001. "Pitfalls in Investment Euler Equations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00432130, HAL.
- Chatelain, J.-B. & Teurlai, J.-C., 2001. "Pitfalls in Investment Euler Equations," Working papers 81, Banque de France.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Scholarly Articles 3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Moral, Maria Jose, 2006. "Identifying behaviour in a multiproduct oligopoly: Incumbents reaction to tariffs dismantling," MPRA Paper 1248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Liangjun & Jin, Sainan, 2012. "Sieve estimation of panel data models with cross section dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 34-47.
- Robinson, Peter M., 2002. "Denis Sargan: some perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2263, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Abadie, 2000. "Semiparametric Estimation of Instrumental Variable Models for Causal Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gayle, George-Levi & Viauroux, Christelle, 2007.
"Root-N consistent semiparametric estimators of a dynamic panel-sample-selection model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 179-212, November.
- George-Levi Gayle & Christelle Viauroux, "undated". "Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Estimators of a Dynamic Panel Sample Selection Model," GSIA Working Papers 2004-E62, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Christelle Viauroux, G.L. Gayle, 2004. "Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Eestimators of a Dynamic Panel Sample Selection Model," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2004-05, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Robinson, Peter M., 2003. "Denis Sargan: some perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1997. "Convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 147-168, July.
- Gutierrez, Roberto G. & Carroll, Raymond J., 1995. "Plug-in semiparametric estimating equations," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,13, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Donald, Stephen G., 1995. "Two-step estimation of heteroskedastic sample selection models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 347-380, February.
- Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Large Sample Sieve Estimation of Semi-Nonparametric Models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 76 Elsevier.
- Peter M Robinson, 2002. "Denis Sargan: Some Perspectives," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 437, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:10:y:1994:i:01:p:1-28_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.