Temporal aggregation and the power of tests for a unit root
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Palm, Franz C & Nijman, Theo E, 1984.
"Missing Observations in the Dynamic Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1415-35, November.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1984. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Other publications TiSEM 4d689d7c-4d89-4ab6-b8c3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1982. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1990.
"Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA models,"
Other publications TiSEM
50a68aea-1b30-497d-b111-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nijman, Theo E & Palm, Franz C, 1990. "Predictive Accuracy Gain from Disaggregate Sampling in ARIMA Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(4), pages 405-15, October.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1987. "Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA-models," Research Memorandum FEW 273, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Perron, Pierre, 1985.
"Testing the random walk hypothesis : Power versus frequency of observation,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 381-386.
- Robert J. Shiller & Pierre Perron, 1985. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power versus Frequency of Observation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Perron & Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power Versus Frequency of Observation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 732, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1991.
"Trend-Cycle Decompositions and Measures of Persistence: Does Time Aggregation Matter?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 314-23, March.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Marco Lippi, 1991. "Trend-cycle decompositions and measures of persistence: does time aggregation matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10163, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geweke, John, 1981. "The Approximate Slopes of Econometric Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1427-42, November.
- Francis X. Diebold & Steven Husted & Mark Rush, 1990.
"Real exchange rates under the gold standard,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
32, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Perron, P., 1987.
"Test Consistency with Varying Sampling Frequency,"
Cahiers de recherche
8752, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Molana, H, 1991. "The Time Series Consumption Function: Error Correction, Random Walk and the Steady-State," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(406), pages 382-403, May.
- Brewer, K. R. W., 1973. "Some consequences of temporal aggregation and systematic sampling for ARMA and ARMAX models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-87, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:65:y:1995:i:2:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.