Temporal aggregation and the power of tests for a unit root
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-87, December.
- Francis X. Diebold & Steven Husted & Mark Rush, 1990.
"Real exchange rates under the gold standard,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
32, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert J. Shiller & Pierre Perron, 1985.
"Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power versus Frequency of Observation,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Perron, Pierre, 1985. "Testing the random walk hypothesis : Power versus frequency of observation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 381-386.
- Pierre Perron & Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power Versus Frequency of Observation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 732, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Perron, P., 1987.
"Test Consistency with Varying Sampling Frequency,"
Cahiers de recherche
8752, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1982.
"Missing observations in the dynamic regression model,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Palm, Franz C & Nijman, Theo E, 1984. "Missing Observations in the Dynamic Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1415-35, November.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1984. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Other publications TiSEM 4d689d7c-4d89-4ab6-b8c3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Geweke, John, 1981. "The Approximate Slopes of Econometric Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1427-42, November.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Marco Lippi, 1991.
"Trend-cycle decompositions and measures of persistence: does time aggregation matter?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/10163, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1991. "Trend-Cycle Decompositions and Measures of Persistence: Does Time Aggregation Matter?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 314-23, March.
- Brewer, K. R. W., 1973. "Some consequences of temporal aggregation and systematic sampling for ARMA and ARMAX models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1990.
"Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA models,"
Other publications TiSEM
50a68aea-1b30-497d-b111-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nijman, Theo E & Palm, Franz C, 1990. "Predictive Accuracy Gain from Disaggregate Sampling in ARIMA Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(4), pages 405-15, October.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1987. "Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA-models," Research Memorandum FEW 273, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:65:y:1995:i:2:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.