Some models for stochastic frontiers with endogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Efthymios G. Tsionas & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2014. "FIRM HETEROGENEITY, PERSISTENT AND TRANSIENT TECHNICAL INEFFICIENCY: A GENERALIZED TRUE RANDOM‐EFFECTS model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 110-132, January.
- Massimo Filippini & William Greene, 2016.
"Persistent and transient productive inefficiency: a maximum simulated likelihood approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 187-196, April.
- Massimo Filippini & William Greene, 2014. "Persistent and Transient Productive Inefficiency: A Maximum Simulated Likelihood Approach," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/197, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Bardhan, Pranab K, 1973. "Size, Productivity, and Returns to Scale: An Analysis of Farm-Level Data in Indian Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1370-1386, Nov.-Dec..
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
- Antonio Alvarez & Christine Amsler & Luis Orea & Peter Schmidt, 2006.
"Interpreting and Testing the Scaling Property in Models where Inefficiency Depends on Firm Characteristics,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 201-212, June.
- Peter Schmidt & Antonio Alvarez & Christine Amsler, 2004. "Interpreting and testing the scaling property in models where inefficiency depends on firm characteristics," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 520, Econometric Society.
- Álvarez, Antonio & Amsler, Christine & Orea, Luis & Schmidt Peter, 2005. "Interpreting and Testing the Scaling Property in Models where Inefficiency Depends on Firm Characteristics," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2013. "GMM estimation of stochastic frontier model with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 233-236.
- Roberto Colombi & Gianmaria Martini & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with short-run and long-run inefficiency random effects," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2003. "Inverse productivity: land quality, labor markets, and measurement error," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 71-95, June.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Sickles, Robin C., 2005. "Panel estimators and the identification of firm-specific efficiency levels in parametric, semiparametric and nonparametric settings," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 305-334, June.
- Parmeter, Christopher F. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2014. "Efficiency Analysis: A Primer on Recent Advances," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 7(3-4), pages 191-385, December.
- Kutlu, Levent, 2010. "Battese-coelli estimator with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 79-81, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musson, Anne & Rousselière, Damien, 2018.
"Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives,"
279350, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Anne Musson & Damien Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers hal-01911612, HAL.
- Anne, Musson & Damien, Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 18-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Antonio Carvalho, 2016. "Energy Efficiency in Transition Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEERP Working Paper Series 004, Centre for Energy Economics Research and Policy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Malikov, Emir, 2016. "Estimating Multi-Product Production Functions and Productivity using Control Functions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235108, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:271:y:2018:i:2:p:769-774 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:3:p:783-799. is not listed on IDEAS
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017.
"Endogenous environmental variables in stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 131-140.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017. "Endogenous Environmental Variables In Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0571-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-018-0527-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:166-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kutlu, Levent & Liu, Shasha & Sickles, Robin C., 2018. "Cost, Revenue, and Profit Function Estimates," Working Papers 18-006, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical efficiency; Instrumental variables; Gibbs sampling;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:190:y:2016:i:2:p:341-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.