Efficiency Analysis: A Primer on Recent Advances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andor, Mark A. & Parmeter, Christopher & Sommer, Stephan, 2019.
"Combining uncertainty with uncertainty to get certainty? Efficiency analysis for regulation purposes,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 274(1), pages 240-252.
- Mark Andor & Christopher F. Parmeter & Stephan Sommer, 2018. "Combining Uncertainty with Uncertainty to Get Certainty? Efficiency Analysis for Regulation Purposes," Working Papers 2018-02, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Andor, Mark A. & Parmeter, Christopher & Sommer, Stephan, 2018. "Combining uncertainty with uncertainty to get certainty? Efficiency analysis for regulation purposes," Ruhr Economic Papers 770, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:613-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico Belotti & Giancarlo Ferrara, 2019. "Flexible Estimation of Heteroskedastic Stochastic Frontier Models via Two-step Iterative Nonlinear Least Squares," CEIS Research Paper 462, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Jul 2019.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2019:i:2:p:95-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:55:p:5651-5661 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:131:y:2019:i:c:p:22-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:3:p:293-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:127:y:2019:i:c:p:51-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Orea, Luis & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2019.
"Fuel poverty and Well-Being:A consumer theory and stochastic frontier approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 22-32.
- Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Luis Orea & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Fuel Poverty and Well-Being: A Consumer Theory and Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers EPRG 1628, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Paul, Satya & Shankar, Sriram, 2018. "Modelling Efficiency Effects in a True Fixed Effects Stochastic Frontier," MPRA Paper 87437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Andor & Christopher Parmeter, 2017.
"Pseudolikelihood estimation of the stochastic frontier model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(55), pages 5651-5661, November.
- Andor, Mark & Parmeter, Christopher, 2017. "Pseudolikelihood estimation of the stochastic frontier model," Ruhr Economic Papers 693, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ozili, Peterson, K, 2016. "Bank Profitability and Capital Regulation: Evidence from Listed and non-Listed Banks in Africa," MPRA Paper 75856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orea, Luis & Álvarez, Inmaculada C., 2017. "A new stochastic frontier model with cross-sectional effects in both noise and inefficiency terms," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Fan Zhang & Joshua Hall & Feng Yao, 2018.
"Does Economic Freedom Affect The Production Frontier? A Semiparametric Approach With Panel Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(2), pages 1380-1395, April.
- Fan Zhang & Joshua Hall & Feng Yao, 2017. "Does Economic Freedom Affect The Production Frontier? A Semiparametric Approach With Panel Data," Working Papers 17-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2018.
"Estimation and testing of stochastic frontier models using variational Bayes,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2016. "Estimation and Testing of Stochastic Frontier Models using Variational Bayes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2024, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:770-:d:97918 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C. & Weyman-Jones, Thomas, 2018. "The Spatial Efficiency Multiplier and Common Correlated Effects in a Spatial Autoregressive Stochastic Frontier Model," Working Papers 18-003, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:271:y:2018:i:2:p:769-774 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kutlu, Levent, 2017. "A constrained state space approach for estimating firm efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 54-56.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:166:y:2018:i:c:p:25-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, William E. & Hajargasht, Gholamreza, 2016. "Some models for stochastic frontiers with endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 341-348.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Tsionas, Mike G. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia, 2015. "Does labour regulation affect technical and allocative efficiency? Evidence from the banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 84-98.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:746-760 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moriah B. Bostian & Cinzia Daraio & Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf & Maria Grazia Izzo & Luca Leuzzi & Giancarlo Ruocco & William L. Weber, 2018. "Inference for Nonparametric Productivity Networks: A Pseudo-likelihood Approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2018-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency analysis; Stochastic frontier models; Measurement error; Efficiency estimation; Productivity;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fnteco:0800000023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.