A new approximate point optimal test of a composite null hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Maxwell L., 1983. "Testing for autoregressive against moving average errors in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Rahman, S. & King, M.L., 1994. "A Comparison of Marginal Likelihood Based and Approximate Point Optimal Tests for Random Regression Coefficient in the Presence of Autocorrelation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- King, Maxwell L., 1985. "A point optimal test for autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Newbold, P & Davies, N, 1978. "Error Mis-Specification and Spurious Regressions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 513-519, June.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L, 1991. "Testing Moving Average against Autoregressive Disturbances in the Linear-Regression Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(3), pages 329-335, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Ulrich K. & Watson, Mark W., 2013. "Low-frequency robust cointegration testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 66-81.
- Atukorala, Ranjani & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "A comparison of the accuracy of asymptotic approximations in the dynamic regression model using Kullback-Leibler information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 169-174.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2013. "Testing linear regression model with AR(1) errors against a first-order dynamic linear regression model with white noise errors: A point optimal testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 126-136.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "Approximate Non-Similar critical values based tests vs Maximized Monte Carlo tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 387-394.
- Heaney, Richard & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2012. "Time-varying correlation between stock market returns and real estate returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 583-594.
- Maxwell L. King & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2015. "Point Optimal Testing: A Survey of the Post 1987 Literature," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:130:y:2006:i:1:p:101-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.