Testing for autoregressive against moving average errors in the linear regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & King, Maxwell L. & White, Halbert, 1995. "Comments on testing economic theories and the use of model selection criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 173-187, May.
- Atukorala, Ranjani & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "A comparison of the accuracy of asymptotic approximations in the dynamic regression model using Kullback-Leibler information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 169-174.
- Philip A. Shively, 2001. "Trend-stationary GNP: evidence from a new exact pointwise most powerful invariant unit root test," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 537-551.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry & King, Maxwell L., 2006. "A new approximate point optimal test of a composite null hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1995. "Testing AR(1) against MA(1) disturbances in an error component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 133-151, July.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L., 1993. "Nonnested testing for autocorrelation in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 295-314, August.
- Heaney, Richard & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2012. "Time-varying correlation between stock market returns and real estate returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 583-594.
- Maxwell L. King & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2015. "Point Optimal Testing: A Survey of the Post 1987 Literature," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jahar L. Bhowmik & Maxwell L. King, 2005. "Parameter Estimation in Semi-Linear Models Using a Maximal Invariant Likelihood Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:21:y:1983:i:1:p:35-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.