Nonnested testing for autocorrelation in the linear regression model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin R. McKenzie & Michael McAleer & Len Gill, 1999.
"Simple Procedures for Testing Autoregressive Versus Moving Average Errors in Regression Models,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 50(3), pages 239-252, 09.
- Mckensi, C.R. & Mcaleer, M. & Gill, L., 1990. "Simple Procedures For Testing Autoregressive Versus Moving Average Errors In Regression Models," Papers 210, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Lipsey, R G & Parkin, J M, 1970. "Incomes Policy: A Re-appraisal," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 37(146), pages 115-38, May.
- King, Maxwell L., 1989. "Testing for fourth-order autocorrelation in regression disturbances when first-order autocorrrelation is present," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 285-301, July.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L, 1991. "Testing Moving Average against Autoregressive Disturbances in the Linear-Regression Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(3), pages 329-35, July.
- King, Maxwell L & McAleer, Michael, 1987. "Further Results on Testing AR (1) against MA (1) Disturbances in the Linear Regression Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 649-63, October.
- Hall, A D & McAleer, Michael, 1989. "A Monte Carlo Study of Some Tests of Model Adequacy in Time Series Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 95-106, January.
- King, Maxwell L., 1983. "Testing for autoregressive against moving average errors in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Burke, S P & Godfrey, L G & Tremayne, A R, 1990. "Testing AR(1) against MA(1) Disturbances in the Linear Regression Model: An Alternative Procedure," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 135-45, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:58:y:1993:i:3:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.