Bayesian comparison of bivariate ARCH-type models for the main exchange rates in Poland
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BAUWENs, Luc & LUBRANO , Michel, 1996.
"Bayesian Inference on GARCH Models using the Gibbs Sampler,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Michel Lubrano, 1998. "Bayesian inference on GARCH models using the Gibbs sampler," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages C23-C46.
- Bauwens, L. & Lubrano, M., . "Bayesian inference on GARCH models using the Gibbs sampler," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1307, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bauwens, L. & Lubrano, M., 1996. "Bayesian Inference on GARCH Models Using the Gibbs Sampler," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Mervyn King & Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1990.
"Volatiltiy and Links Between National Stock Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
3357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Mervyn & Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1994. "Volatility and Links between National Stock Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 901-33, July.
- Charles S. Bos & Ronald J. Mahieu & Herman K. van Dijk, 2000.
"Daily Exchange Rate Behaviour and Hedging of Currency Risk,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0504, Econometric Society.
- Charles S. Bos & Ronald J. Mahieu & Herman K. Van Dijk, 2000. "Daily exchange rate behaviour and hedging of currency risk," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 671-696.
- Bos, C.S. & Mahieu, R.J. & van Dijk, H.K., 2000. "Daily exchange rate behaviour and hedging of currency risk," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-25/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bos, C.S. & Mahieu, R.J. & van Dijk, H.K., 1999. "Daily exchange rate behaviour and hedging of currency risk," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9936/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Geweke, John, 1989. "Exact predictive densities for linear models with arch disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 63-86, January.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Vrontos, I D & Dellaportas, P & Politis, D N, 2000. "Full Bayesian Inference for GARCH and EGARCH Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(2), pages 187-98, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:123:y:2004:i:2:p:371-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.