Prediction in the context of the variance-components model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2012.
"Forecasting with spatial panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3381-3397.
- Baltagi B-H & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," Working Papers ERMES 0710, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2014.
"Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(1), pages 112-138, February.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Estimating and forecasting with a dynamic spatial panel data model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58322, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2012. "Estimating and Forecasting With A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 149, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," SERC Discussion Papers 0095, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2013.
"Estimation and prediction in the random effects model with AR(p) remainder disturbances,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 100-107.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2012. "Estimation and Prediction in the Random Effects Model with AR(p) Remainder Disturbances," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 138, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Semerikova, Elena & Demidova, Olga, 2016. "Using spatial econometric models for regional unemployment forecasting," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 43, pages 29-51.
- Rym Ben Ayed Mouelhi & Mohamed Goaied, 2001. "Efficience technique et incitations salariales. Analyse empirique sur un panel incomplet des industries textiles en Tunisie," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 99-111.
- Eugene Kouassi & Kern O. Kymn, 2008. "Prediction in the two-way random-effect model with heteroskedasticity," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 451-463.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006.
"Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: the Case of Liquor,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 175-185.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006. "Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: The Case of Liquor," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 84, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Mohamed Goaïed & Rym Ayed-Mouelhi, 2000. "Efficiency Measurement With Unbalanced Panel Data: Evidence from Tunisian Textile, Clothing and Leather Industries," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 249-262, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2008. "Forecasting with panel data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 153-173.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & van Vliet, ReneC. J. A., 1995. "Consumer information surplus and adverse selection in competitive health insurance markets: An empirical study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, June.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2013. "Panel Data Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Dana Dascal & Konstadinos Mattas & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "An analysis of EU wine trade: A gravity model approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 135-147, May.
- Seuck Song & Byoung Jung, 2002. "BLUP in the panel regression model with spatially and serially correlated error components," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-566, October.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Pirotte, Alain, 2014. "Prediction in a spatial nested error components panel data model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 407-414.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:10:y:1979:i:1:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.