Jobs for young university graduates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joop Hartog & Pedro Pereira & Jose Vieira, 2001.
"Changing returns to education in Portugal during the 1980s and early 1990s: OLS and quantile regression estimators,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1021-1037.
- Joop Hartog & Pedro T. Pereira & José A.C. Vieira, 1999. "Changing Returns to Education in Portugal during the 1980s and Early 1990s: OLS and quantile regression estimators," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-002/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992.
"Changes in Relative Wages, 1963–1987: Supply and Demand Factors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 35-78.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," NBER Working Papers 3927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1580, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter Gottschalk & Michael Hansen, 2003.
"Is the Proportion of College Workers in Noncollege Jobs Increasing?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 409-448, April.
- Peter Gottschalk & Michael Hansen, 1999. "Is the Proportion of College Workers in 'Non-College' Jobs Increasing?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 429, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 20 Feb 2001.
- Peter T. Gottschalk & Michael Hansen, 2001. "Is the Proportion of College Workers in “Non-College” Jobs Increasing?," JCPR Working Papers 223, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-1381, September.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Figueiredo & Pedro Teixeira & Jill Rubery, 2011. "Is Mass Higher Education Working? An Update and a Reflection on the Sustainability of Higher Education Expansion in Portugal," Working Papers 14, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Almeida, André & Figueiredo, Hugo & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Teixeira, Pedro, 2017.
"Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal: Holding on to a Higher Ground?,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
44, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Almeida, Andre & Figueiredo, Hugo & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Teixeira, Pedro N., 2017. "Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal: Holding on to a Higher Ground?," IZA Discussion Papers 10676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Almeida & Hugo Figueiredo & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá & Pedro Teixeira, 2017. "Returns to Postgraduate Education in Portugal:Holding on to a Higher Ground?," NIPE Working Papers 08/2017, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Anabela Carneiro & José Varejão, 2012. "Establishment Turnover and the Evolution of Wage Inequality," CEF.UP Working Papers 1202, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2010.
"An empirical assessment of assortative matching in the labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 919-929, December.
- Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2007. "An Empirical Assessment of Assortative Matching in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2007. "An empirical assessment of assortative matching in the labor market," Working Paper Series 2007:30, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rute Mendes & Gerard J. van den Berg & Maarten Lindeboom, 2007. "An Empirical Assessment of Assortative Matching in the Labor Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 62, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- David Carroll & Massimiliano Tani, 2015.
"Job search as a determinant of graduate over-education: evidence from Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 631-644, October.
- Carroll, David & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Job Search as a Determinant of Graduate Over-Education: Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 7202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grazier, Suzanne & O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J., 2008. "Graduate Employment in the UK: An Application of the Gottschalk-Hansen Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Gebicka, 2010. "College Degree Supply and Occupational Allocation of Graduates the Case of the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp407, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Francis Green & Golo Henseke, 2016. "The changing graduate labour market: analysis using a new indicator of graduate jobs," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Sergey Roshchin & Victor Rudakov, 2015. "Do Starting Salaries for Graduates Measure the Quality of Education? A Review of Studies by Russian and Foreign Authors," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 137-181.
- Hynninen, Sanna-Mari, 2009. "Is there a wage curve for the highly educated?," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:271-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.