Incentive mechanisms for international public goods under uncertainty of production costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Loeb, Martin, 1975. "Incentives and public inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 211-226, August.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 2005.
"The design of transnational public good mechanisms for developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 159-196, February.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 2004. "The Design of Transnational Public Good Mechanisms for Developing Countries," IDEI Working Papers 267, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1979. "Groves' Scheme on Restricted Domains," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1137-1144, September.
- Makowski Louis & Mezzetti Claudio, 1994. "Bayesian and Weakly Robust First Best Mechanisms: Characterizations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 500-519, December.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1979. "The Implementation of Social Choice Rules: Some General Results on Incentive Compatibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 185-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi, 2008. "A Planner of Global Income Transfers: International Public Goods and Productivity Differentials," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-38, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Laixun Zhao, 2012. "Multi-National Public Goods Provision under Multilateral Income Transfers & Productivity Differences," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Kenichi Suzuki, 2011. "The existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in the international public good model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1751-1754, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:92:y:2006:i:3:p:311-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.