A Planner of Global Income Transfers: International Public Goods and Productivity Differentials
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & de Meza, David & Myles, Gareth D, 2002. " Income Distribution, Taxation, and the Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(3), pages 273-297.
- Bergstrom, Ted C. & Blume, Larry & Varian, Hal, 1992. "Uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in private provision of public goods : An improved proof," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 391-392, December.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Boadway, Robin & Hayashi, Masayoshi, 1999. "Country size and the voluntary provision of international public goods," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 619-638, November.
- Jin Kim & Shim, Seungjin, 2006. "Incentive mechanisms for international public goods under uncertainty of production costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 311-316, September.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Pure public goods and income redistribution in a federation with decentralized leadership and imperfect labor mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 265-284, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Laixun Zhao, 2012. "Multi-National Public Goods Provision under Multilateral Income Transfers & Productivity Differences," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational public goods; productivity differentials; planner; global income transfer; adjustment expense; welfare;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .