Currency unions and the real exchange rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2007. "Economic Effects Of Currency Unions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Daniel Gros & Carsten Hefeker, 2002.
"One Size Must Fit All: National Divergences in a Monetary Union,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 247-262, August.
- Daniel Gros & Carsten Hefeker, 2000. "One Size Must Fit All. National Divergences in a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 326, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & De Santis, Roberto A., 2003. "The admission of accession countries to an enlarged monetary union: a tentative assessment," Working Paper Series 216, European Central Bank.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro, 2002. "Currency Unions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 409-436.
- Berger, Helge & Jensen, Henrik & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2001.
"To peg or not to peg?: A simple model of exchange rate regime choice in small economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 161-167, November.
- Helge Berger & Henrik Jensen & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2001. "To Peg or Not To Peg? A Simple Model of Exchange Rate Regime Choice In Small Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 468, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Monetary stabilisation in a currency union of small open economies," Working Paper Series 927, European Central Bank.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2005. "Is time ripe for a currency union in emerging East Asia? The role of monetary stabilisation," Working Paper Series 567, European Central Bank.
- Reza Moosavi Mohseni & M. Azali, 2014. "Monetary Integration and Optimum Currency Area in ASEAN+3: What We Need for a New Framework?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 277-285.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2011.
"Capital market imperfections and the theory of optimum currency areas,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1659-1675.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," NBER Working Papers 14088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7668j94x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & De Santis, Roberto A. & Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2005. "Welfare implications of joining a common currency," Working Paper Series 445, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Forster, Katrin, 2014. "External and macroeconomic adjustment in the larger euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1647, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:85:y:2004:i:1:p:23-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.