Equilibria in sequential bargaining games as solutions to systems of equations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2004.
"Regularity of Pure Strategy Equilibrium Points in a Class of Bargaining Games,"
Wallis Working Papers
WP37, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2006. "Regularity of pure strategy equilibrium points in a class of bargaining games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 309-329, 06.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000387, David K. Levine.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Moselle, Boaz, 1998.
"Coalition and Party Formation in a Legislative Voting Game,"
1036, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Moselle, Boaz, 2002. "Coalition and Party Formation in a Legislative Voting Game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 49-87, March.
- Baron David & Kalai Ehud, 1993. "The Simplest Equilibrium of a Majority-Rule Division Game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 290-301, December.
- John Geanakoplos, 2003. "Nash and Walras equilibrium via Brouwer," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 585-603, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:84:y:2004:i:3:p:407-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.