Nash and Walras equilibrium via Brouwer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papadimitriou, Christos, 2015. "The Complexity of Computing Equilibria," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Stauber, Ronald, 2011. "Knightian games and robustness to ambiguity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 248-274, January.
- Luc Lauwers, 2009. "The topological approach to the aggregation of preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(3), pages 449-476, September.
- Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2004. "Equilibria in sequential bargaining games as solutions to systems of equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 407-411, September.
- Haake, Claus-Jochen & Su, Francis Edward, 2011. "A simplicial algorithm approach to Nash equilibria in concave games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 382, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010.
"Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald, 2006. "Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Tim Roughgarden, 2018. "Complexity Theory, Game Theory, and Economics," Papers 1801.00734, arXiv.org.
- Ruscitti, Francesco, 2012. "On the boundary behavior of the excess demand function," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 371-374.
- Galeazzo Impicciatore & Luca Panaccione & Francesco Ruscitti, 2012. "Walras’ theory of capital formation: an intertemporal equilibrium reformulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 99-118, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords and Phrases: Equilibrium; Nash; Walras; Brouwer; Kakutani.; JEL Classification Numbers: C6; C62.;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:585-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.