Additive decomposition of profit efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2001. "Estimation of Profit Functions When Profit Is Not Maximum," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 1-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White, Benedict & Raguragavan, Jananee & Chambers, Robert G., 2007. "Agri-environmental Regulation on the Back of a Data Envelopment Analysis," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7963, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2015. "Measuring and decomposing firm׳s revenue and cost efficiency: The Russell measures revisited," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 19-28.
- Raguragavan, Jananee & White, Ben & Chambers, Robert C., 2006. "Contracts for Land Retirement under Asymmetric Information," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174722, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joana Resende & Elvira Silva, 2007. "A Profit Efficiency Perspective on the Future Strategic Positioning of the Portuguese Banks," CEF.UP Working Papers 0702, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:84:y:2004:i:3:p:329-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .