Estimation of Profit Functions When Profit Is Not Maximum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003.
"Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 487-503.
- S Rahman, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25898, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G. & Fare, Rolf, 2004. "Additive decomposition of profit efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 329-334, September.
- Sheriff, Glenn, 2005. "Measuring profit efficiency with McFadden's gauge function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 272-277, August.
- Pieralli, Simone & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2013.
"A model of firm exit under inefficiency and uncertainty,"
Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers
155700, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Simone Pieralli & Silke Hüttel & Martin Odening, 2013. "A model of firm exit under inefficiency and uncertainty," EcoMod2013 5236, EcoMod.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2012. "Environmental Performance and Profits," CERE Working Papers 2012:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2007.
"Profit efficiency analysis under limited information with an application to German farm types,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 335-349, June.
- Laurens Cherchye & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Analysis Under Limited Information. With an Application to German Farm Types," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0202, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Frank Asche & Ragnar Tveteras, 2013. "Estimation and decomposition of inefficiency when producers maximize return to the outlay: an application to Norwegian fishing trawlers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 307-321, December.
- Shanxia Sun & Juan P. Sesmero & Karina Schoengold, 2016. "The role of common pool problems in irrigation inefficiency: a case study in groundwater pumping in Mexico," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 117-127, January.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Trueblood, Michael A., 2002. "Estimating A Profit Function In The Presence Of Inefficiency: An Application To Russian Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Sène, Serigne Moustapha, 2009.
"La profitabilité des secteurs de l’économie sénégalaise
[Profitability of economic sectors in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sean Pascoe & Parastoo Hassaszahed & Jesper Anderson & Knud Korsbrekke, 2003. "Economic versus physical input measures in the analysis of technical efficiency in fisheries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(15), pages 1699-1710.
- Tronstad, Russell & Silvertooth, Jeffrey C. & Husman, Steve, 2001. "Optimal Production Inputs With Varying Quality And Yield Components: Irrigation Termination Of Upland," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36088, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wossink, Ada & Denaux, Zulal Sogutlu, 2002. "Environmental Efficiency, Separability And Abatement Costs Of Non-Point Source Pollution," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19884, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pieralli, Simone & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2014. "Abandonment of milk production under uncertainty and inefficiency: The case of West German farms," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170236, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E. & Thiam, Abdourahmane, 2002. "A Meta-Analysis of Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Multi-Country Perspective," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7018, International Farm Management Association.
- Tommy Lundgren & Per-Olov Marklund, 2015. "Climate policy, environmental performance, and profits," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 225-235, December.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:21:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9378-y is not listed on IDEAS
- McArthur, Travis, 2016. "Direct Measurement of Efficiency Gains from Land Titling: PROCEDE's Effect upon the Productivity of Mexican Agriculture," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236133, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "Estimation of production technology when the objective is to maximize return to the outlay," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 170-176, January.
- Baardsen, Sjur, 8. "Profit Efficiency in Norwegian Timber Supply: A Stochastic Frontier Function for Active NIPFs," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 41, May.
- Lowry, Mark Newton & Getachew, Lullit, 2009. "Statistical benchmarking in utility regulation: Role, standards and methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1323-1330, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .