Testing stationarity under a permanent variance shift
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2003. "Asymptotics for unit root tests under Markov regime-switching," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 193-216, June.
- Nelson, Charles R & Piger, Jeremy & Zivot, Eric, 2001.
"Markov Regime Switching and Unit-Root Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 404-415, October.
- Charles R. Nelson & Jeremy M. Piger & Eric Zivot, 2000. "Markov regime-switching and unit root tests," International Finance Discussion Papers 683, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles R. Nelson & Eric Zivot & Jeremy M. Piger, 2001. "Markov regime switching and unit root tests," Working Papers 2001-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kim, Kiwhan & Schmidt, Peter, 1993. "Unit root tests with conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 287-300, October.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & Leybourne, Stephen & Newbold, Paul, 2002. "Unit root tests with a break in innovation variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 365-387, August.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki & Tokihisa, Akira, 1997. "Testing for a unit root in the presence of a variance shift1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 245-253, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daiki Maki, 2015. "Wild bootstrap tests for unit root in ESTAR models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(3), pages 475-490, September.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2008.
"Testing for a change in persistence in the presence of non-stationary volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 84-98, November.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2006. "Testing for a change in persistence in the presence of non-stationary volatility," Discussion Papers 06/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2006. "Testing for a Change in Persistence in the Presence of a Volatility Shift," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 761-781, December.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2005. "Stationarity Tests Under Time-Varying Second Moments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1112-1129, December.
- Brendan K. Beare, 2008. "Unit Root Testing with Unstable Volatility," Economics Papers 2008-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Xu, Ke-Li & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"Adaptive estimation of autoregressive models with time-varying variances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 265-280, January.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2006.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brandan K. Beare, 2008. "Unit Root Testing with Unstable Volatility," Economics Series Working Papers 2008-WO6, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maki, Daiki, 2008. "The size performance of a nonparametric unit root test under a variance shift," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 743-748, April.
- D. Ventosa-Santaulària & M. Gómez-Zaldívar & F. H. Wallace, 2015.
"The real exchange rate, regime changes and volatility shifts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(24), pages 2445-2454, May.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia & Frederick Wallace & Manuel Gomez-Zaldívar, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate, Regime Changes and Volatility Shifts," Working papers DTE 551, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:82:y:2004:i:3:p:403-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.