On the distribution of Dickey-Fuller unit root statistics when there is a break in the innovation variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & Leybourne, Stephen & Newbold, Paul, 2002. "Unit root tests with a break in innovation variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 365-387, August.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki & Tokihisa, Akira, 1997. "Testing for a unit root in the presence of a variance shift1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 245-253, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costantini, Mauro & Sen, Amit, 2016. "A simple testing procedure for unit root and model specification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 37-54.
- Christoph Hanck & Robert Czudaj, 2013. "Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0434, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanck, Christoph, 2008. "Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 11988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Hanck & Robert Czudaj, 2015.
"Nonstationary-volatility robust panel unit root tests and the great moderation,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(2), pages 161-187, April.
- Hanck, Christoph & Czudaj, Robert, 2013. "Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation," Ruhr Economic Papers 434, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Czudaj, Robert & Hanck, Christoph, 2013. "Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79734, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kalenga, John Ngoy, 2014. "Mine safety and Industrial accidents at the Générale des Carrières et des Mines, in Katanga, Democratic Republic of Congo," Discussion paper series. A 277, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit root Innovation break Normalized estimator Dickey-Fuller F-statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:77:y:2007:i:1:p:63-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.