Types of balanced growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Growth: With or Without Scale Effects?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 139-144, May.
- Christiaans Thomas, 2003. "Balance of Payments Constrained Non-Scale Growth and the Population Puzzle," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Peretto, Pietro F, 1998. "Technological Change and Population Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 283-311, December.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1988.
"A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, "undated". "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1986. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," NBER Working Papers 1793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eicher, Theo S & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1999. "Non-scale Models of Economic Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(457), pages 394-415, July.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2010.
"Knife-edge conditions in the modeling of long-run growth regularities,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1143-1154, December.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Knife-edge conditions in the modeling of long-run growth regularities," MPRA Paper 9956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec, 2009. "Knife-Edge Conditions in the Modeling of Long-Run Growth Regularities," NBP Working Papers 68, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Christiaans, Thomas, 2008. "International trade and industrialization in a non-scale model of economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-236, September.
- Daniel Cardona & Fernando Sanchez Losada, 2007. "Cost-Based Models of Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economics 179, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Trade, Non‐Scale Growth And Uneven Development," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 691-711, November.
- LI, Defu & Bental, Benjamin, 2015. "Growth with Endogenous Direction of Technical Change," MPRA Paper 64124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bugajewski, Dariusz & Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2015. "On knife-edge conditions with unbounded growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 274-283.
- Creina Day, 2016.
"Non-Scale Endogenous Growth with R&D and Human Capital,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(5), pages 443-467, November.
- Creina Day, 2016. "Non-scale endogenous growth with R&D and human capital," CAMA Working Papers 2016-62, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0556-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Christiaans, 2011. "Semi-endogenous growth when population is decreasing," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2667-2673.
- Grieben, Wolf-Heimo & Sener, Fuat, 2009. "Globalization, rent protection institutions, and going alone in freeing trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1042-1065, November.
- Creina Day, 2006. "Population and Endogenous Growth," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-475, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Li, Defu & Bental, Benjamin, 2016. "What determines the direction of technological progress?," MPRA Paper 71517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:82:y:2004:i:2:p:253-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.