Information gatekeepers and price discrimination on the internet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan, 2001. "Information Gatekeepers on the Internet and the Competitiveness of Homogeneous Product Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 454-474, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012.
"Competition for attention in the Information (overload) Age,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 2009. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," CEPR Discussion Papers 7286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," Post-Print hal-00517721, HAL.
- S. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00517721, HAL.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2005. "Lessons About Markets from the Internet," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 139-158, Spring.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2006. "Persistent Price Dispersion in Online Markets," Chapters, in: Dennis W. Jansen (ed.),The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nahm, Jae, 2003. "The gatekeeper's optimal fee structure when sellers can price discriminate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 9-14, July.
- Arnold Michael A. & Pénard Thierry, 2007.
"Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-27, June.
- Thierry Pénard & Michael Arnold, 2007. "Bargaining and fixed price offers : how online intermediaries are changing new car transactions," Post-Print halshs-00169306, HAL.
- Michael A. Arnold & Thierry Pénard, 2007. "Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions," Working Papers 07-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mark Armstrong, 2015.
"Search and Ripoff Externalities,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(3), pages 273-302, November.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2014. "Search and Ripoff Externalities," MPRA Paper 57958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2015. "Search and ripoff externalities," MPRA Paper 62012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2014. "Search and Ripoff Externalities," Economics Series Working Papers 715, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael Arnold & Chenguang Li & Christine Saliba & Lan Zhang, 2011.
"Asymmetric Market Shares, Advertising And Pricing: Equilibrium With An Information Gatekeeper,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 63-84, March.
- Michael A. Arnold & Chenguang Li & Christine Saliba & Lan Zhang, 2008. "Asymmetric Market Shares, Advertising, and Pricing: Equilibrium with an Information Gatekeeper," Working Papers 08-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "A Note on Vertical Search Engines’ Foreclosure," Chapters, in: Joseph E. Harrington Jr & Yannis Katsoulacos (ed.),Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arnold, Michael A. & Zhang, Lan, 2014. "The unique equilibrium in a model of sales with costly advertising," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 457-460.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The transformative impact of business models," MPRA Paper 38346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2009.
"Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 427-452, March.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2004. "Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet," NBER Working Papers 10570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jihui Chen & Qihong Liu, 2013. "Information markets, product markets and vertical merger," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(1), pages 33-61, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:76:y:2002:i:1:p:47-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.