Statistical inference with mobility indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1976. "Income Mobility and the Markov Assumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(343), pages 566-578, September.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zandvakili, Sourushe, 1986. "A class of generalized measures of mobility with applications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 97-102.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
- Trede, Mark M., 1994. "Statistical inference in mobility measurement: Sex differences in earnings mobility," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 4/94, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013.
ISER Working Paper Series
2013-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2013. "Income Mobility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 607, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Markus Jantti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014. "Income Mobility," Working Papers 319, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Martin Biewen, 2005.
"The Covariance Structure of East and West German Incomes and its Implications for the Persistence of Poverty and Inequality,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(4), pages 445-469, November.
- Martin Biewen, 2002. "The Covariance Structure of East and West German Incomes and its Implications for the Persistence of Poverty and Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 292, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "The Covariance Structure of East and West German Incomes and its Implications for the Persistence of Poverty and Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Trede, 2002.
"Bootstrapping inequality measures under the null hypothesis: Is it worth the effort?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 261-282, December.
- Mark Trede, 2002. "Bootstrapping inequality measures under the null hypothesis: Is it worth the effort?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 261-282, December.
- Nermuth, Manfred & Pasini, Giacomo & Pin, Paolo & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2013.
"The informational divide,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 21-30.
- Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2008. "A Network Model of Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2008.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manfred Nermuth & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Price Dispersion, Search Externalities, and the Digital Divide," Vienna Economics Papers 0916, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 1999. "Evaluating Theories of Income Dynamics: A Probabilistic Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp9905, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 1999. "Consumption Insurance or Consumption Mobility?," CSEF Working Papers 19, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christian Schluter, 1999. "Income Mobility in Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(2), pages 270-274.
- Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James & Zheng, Buhong, 2004. "Mobility measurement, transition matrices and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 181-205, May.
- Aebi, Robert & Neusser, Klaus & Steiner, Peter, 1999. "Evaluating Theories of the Income Dynamics: A Probabilistic Approach," Economics Series 61, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kawagoe, Masaaki, 1999. "Regional Dynamics in Japan: A Reexamination of Barro Regressions," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-72, March.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
- Koutras, Vasileios M. & Drakos, Konstantinos, 2013. "A migration approach for USA banks' capitalization: Are the 00s the same with the 90s?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 131-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:2:p:157-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.