Real exchange rate volatility and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from long-term data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1988.
"Real exchange rate behavior under alternative international monetary regimes : Interwar evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 363-371, March.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1987. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior Under Alternative International Monetary Regimes: Interwar Evidence," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0nh766xh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1987. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior under Alternative International Monetary Regimes: Interwar Evidence," Economics Working Papers 8755, University of California at Berkeley.
- Stockman, Alan C. & Stockman, Alan C., 1983. "Real exchange rates under alternative nominal exchange-rate systems," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 147-166, August.
- Baxter, Marianne & Stockman, Alan C., 1989. "Business cycles and the exchange-rate regime : Some international evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 377-400, May.
- Mussa, Michael, 1986. "Nominal exchange rate regimes and the behavior of real exchange rates: Evidence and implications," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 117-214, January.
- Ronald A. Shearer & Carolyn Clark, 1984. "Canada and the Interwar Gold Standard, 1920-35: Monetary Policy without a Central Bank," NBER Chapters,in: A Retrospective on the Classical Gold Standard, 1821-1931, pages 277-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David R. Johnson, 1990. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and Purchasing Power Parity between Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 839-855, November.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1988. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-103, Winter.
- Frank Mcdonald & George Zis, 1989. "The European Monetary System: Towards 1992 and Beyond," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 183-202, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bleaney & F. Gulcin Ozkan, "undated".
"Foreign Debt and Fear of Floating: A Theoretical Exploration,"
08/03, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Michael Bleaney & F. Gulcin Ozkan, 2008. "Foreign Debt and Fear of Floating: A Theoretical Exploration," Discussion Papers 08/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jan Voon & Li Guangzhong & Jimmy Ran, 2006. "Does China really lose from RMB revaluation? Evidence from some export industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1715-1723.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2010.
"What Makes Currencies Volatile? An Empirical Investigation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 731-750.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, "undated". "What Makes Currencies Volatile? An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 08/09, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2009. "What Makes Currencies Volatile? An Empirical Investigation," NIPE Working Papers 22/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:37-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanas, Angelos & Genius, Margarita, 2005. "Regime (non)stationarity in the US/UK real exchange rate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 407-413, June.
- Axel Jochem, 1999. "Monetary stabilization in countries in transition," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 37-47, February.
- Komain Jiranyakul, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Import Demand of Thailand,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1269-1280, October.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2013. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Import Demand of Thailand," MPRA Paper 45216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 1998. "Exchange rate in transition," MPRA Paper 32030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Nowak & Ketil Hviding & Luca A Ricci, 2004. "Can Higher Reserves Help Reduce Exchange Rate Volatility?," IMF Working Papers 04/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Catherine S. F. Ho & M. Ariff, 2008. "The Role of Non-Parity Fundamentals in Exchange Rate Determination: Australia and the Asia Pacific Region," CARF F-Series CARF-F-125, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:52:y:1996:i:1:p:67-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .