Of empty boxes: Returns to scale revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert, G. William, 1979. "Potential GNP: Its measurement and significance : A dissenting opinion," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 179-186, January.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-947, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartelsman, Eric J & Caballero, Ricardo J & Lyons, Richard K, 1994. "Customer- and Supplier-Driven Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1075-1084, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Alice O. Nakamura, 2011.
"Grappling with the elephant: a symposium on technical change and productivity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(2), pages 381-386, May.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Alice O. Nakamura, 2011. "Grappling with the elephant: a symposium on technical change and productivity," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 44(2), pages 381-386, May.
- Bertrand Koebel & François Laisney, 2016.
"Aggregation with Cournot Competition: An Empirical Investigation,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 121-122, pages 91-119.
- Koebel, Bertrand & Laisney, François, 2016. "Aggregation with Cournot competition: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 72191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xi Chen, 2011. "Increasing Returns to Scale in U.S. manufacturing industries: evidence from direct and reverse regression," Working Papers of BETA 2011-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 1995.
"Capital Utilization and Returns to Scale,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1995, Volume 10, pages 67-124,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1995. "Capital Utilization and Returns to Scale," CEPR Discussion Papers 1221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 1995. "Capital Utilization and Returns to Scale," NBER Working Papers 5125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig Burnside & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 1995. "Capital utilization and returns to scale," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Burnside, C & Eichenbaum, M & Rebelo, S, 1995. "Capital Utilization and Returns to Scale," RCER Working Papers 402, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2008.
"On the estimation of returns to scale, technical progress and monopolistic markups,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 174-193, July.
- Kevin J. Fox & W. Erwin Diewert, 2004. "On the Estimation of Returns to Scale, Technical Progress and Monopolistic Markups," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 310, Econometric Society.
- William A. Barnett & Jane Binner & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "Functional Structure and Approximation in Econometrics (book front matter)," Econometrics 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol Corrado & Joe Mattey, 1997. "Capacity Utilization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 151-167, Winter.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2003. "Productivity Growth in the US Food and Kindred Products Industry," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 1-13, August.
- Wilson, Daniel J., 2000. "Estimating Returns to Scale: Lo, Still No Balance," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-314, April.
- W. Diewert & Kevin Fox, 2010. "Malmquist and Törnqvist productivity indexes: returns to scale and technical progress with imperfect competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 73-95, September.
- Charles A. Fleischman, 1997. "The GMM parameter normalization puzzle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Takahashi, Harutaka, 2010. "Global analysis of the growth and cycles of multi-sector economies with constant returns: A turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 24860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Daniel R. Carroll & Eric R. Young, 2009. "A note on sunspots with heterogeneous agents," Working Papers (Old Series) 0906, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mark Vancauteren & Bruno Henry de Frahan, 2011. "Trade Policy, Competition and Productivity: The Impact of EU Harmonization in the Dutch Food Processing Industry," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 483-509, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:49:y:1995:i:1:p:59-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.