Distortion of preferences and the Nash theory of bargaining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kibris, Ozgur, 2002.
"Misrepresentation of Utilities in Bargaining: Pure Exchange and Public Good Economies,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 91-110, April.
- KIBRIS, Ã–zgÃ¼r, 2002. "Misrepresentation of utilities in bargaining: pure exchange and public good economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1546, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang Habla & Ralph Winkler, 2017.
"Strategic Delegation and International Permit Markets: Why Linking May Fail,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph, 2017. "Strategic delegation and international permit markets: Why linking may fail," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Spagnolo, G., 1999. "Issue Linkage, Delegation, and International Policy Cooperation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9913, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1091-1137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schotter, Andrew & Zheng, Wei & Snyder, Blaine, 2000.
"Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 248-292, February.
- Schotter, Andrew & Snyder, Blaine & Zheng, Wei, 1995. "Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment," Working Papers 95-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2011. "Strategic risk aversion," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(13), pages 949-956.
- Kobberling, Veronika & Peters, Hans, 2003.
"The effect of decision weights in bargaining problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 154-175, May.
- Peters Hans & Köbberling Vera, 2000. "The Effect of Decision Weights in Bargaining Problems," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gomez, Juan Camilo, 2006. "Achieving efficiency with manipulative bargainers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 254-263, November.
- Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Introduction to the Evolution of Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 225-230, April.
- McAdams, David & Schwarz, Michael, 2007. "Who pays when auction rules are bent?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1144-1157, October.
- Sobel, Joel, 2001. "Manipulation of Preferences and Relative Utilitarianism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 196-215, October.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2014. "The endogenous objective function of a partially privatized firm: A Nash bargaining approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 101-109.
- Steffen Huck & Georg Kirchsteiger & Jörg Oechssler, 2005.
"Learning to like what you have - explaining the endowment effect,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(505), pages 689-702, July.
- Huck, Steffen & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Oechssler, Jörg, 1997. "Learning to like what you have: Explaining the endowment effect," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Steffen Huck & Georg Kirchsteiger & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "Learning to Like What You Have - Explaining the Endowment Effect," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse5_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Steffen Huck & Georg Kirchsteiger & Joerg Oechssler, 1997. "Learning to Like What You Have - Explaining the Endowment Effect," Game Theory and Information 9702001, EconWPA, revised 15 May 1997.
- Segendorff, Bjorn, 1998. "Delegation and Threat in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 266-283, May.
- Siqueira, Kevin, 2003. "International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 674-691, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:3:y:1979:i:3:p:203-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.