Introduction to the Evolution of Preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crawford, Vincent P. & Varian, Hal R., 1979. "Distortion of preferences and the Nash theory of bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 203-206.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2001. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Rajiv Sethi & E. Somanathan, 1999.
"Preference Evolution and Reciprocity,"
Game Theory and Information
9903001, EconWPA, revised 12 Mar 1999.
- Ely, Jeffrey C. & Yilankaya, Okan, 2001.
"Nash Equilibrium and the Evolution of Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 255-272, April.
- D. Fudenberg & D. K. Levine, 1999.
"Maintaining a Reputation when Strategies are Imperfectly Observed,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
571, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K, 1992. "Maintaining a Reputation When Strategies Are Imperfectly Observed," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 561-79, July.
- Fudenberg, D., 1991. "Maintaining a Reputation when Strategies are Imperfectly Observed," Working papers 589, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2000. "Collective Action and the Evolution of Social Norms," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 137-158, Summer.
- Drew Fudenberg & Eric Maskin, 1998. "The Folk Theorem for Repeated Games with Discounting and Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 224, David K. Levine.
- repec:cep:stitep:/1980/15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ok, Efe A. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2001. "On the Evolution of Individualistic Preferences: An Incomplete Information Scenario," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 231-254, April.
- Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Analogies, Adaptation, and Anomalies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 320-366, April.
- Jerry R. GREEN, 1992. "Commitments with Third Parties," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 25-26, pages 101-121.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:97:y:2001:i:2:p:225-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.