Vulnerable growth in the euro area: Measuring the financial conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Figueres, Juan Manuel & Jarociński, Marek, 2020. "Vulnerable growth in the Euro Area: Measuring the financial conditions," Working Paper Series 2458, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Komunjer, Ivana, 2005.
"Evaluation and Combination of Conditional Quantile Forecasts,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 416-431, October.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Komunjer, Ivana, 2002. "Evaluation and Combination of Conditional Quantile Forecasts," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4n99t4wz, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Ivana Komunjer, 2003. "Evaluation and Combination of Conditional Quantile Forecasts," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 571, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Matheson, Troy D., 2012. "Financial conditions indexes for the United States and euro area," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 441-446.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Giovanni Ricco & Thomas Hasenzagl, 2020.
"Financial Variables as Predictors of Real Growth Vulnerability,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2020-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Reichlin, Lucrezia & Ricco, Giovanni & Hasenzagl, Thomas, 2020. "Financial variables as predictors of real growth vulnerability," Discussion Papers 05/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hasenzagl, Thomas & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2020. "Financial Variables as Predictors of Real Growth Vulnerability," CEPR Discussion Papers 14322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Giovanni Ricco & Thomas Hasenzagl, 2020. "Financial Variables as Predictors of Real Growth Vulnerability," Sciences Po publications 06/2020, Sciences Po.
- Adrian, Tobias & Duarte, Fernando & Liang, Nellie & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2020.
"Monetary and Macroprudential Policy with Endogenous Risk,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Adrian & Fernando Duarte & Nellie Liang & Pawel Zabczyk, 2020. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy with Endogenous Risk," IMF Working Papers 2020/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon Gilchrist & Benoit Mojon, 2018. "Credit Risk in the Euro Area," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(608), pages 118-158, February.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Gilchrist & Benoit Mojon, 2018.
"Credit Risk in the Euro Area,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(608), pages 118-158, February.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew t‐distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389, May.
- Chavleishvili, Sulkhan & Manganelli, Simone, 2019. "Forecasting and stress testing with quantile vector autoregression," Working Paper Series 2330, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Van der Veken, Wouter, 2020. "Macroeconomic risks across the globe due to the Spanish Flu," Working Paper Series 2466, European Central Bank.
- Milan Szabo, 2020. "Growth-at-Risk: Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2020/3, Czech National Bank.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Van der Veken, Wouter, 2020. "Forecasting macroeconomic risk in real time: Great and Covid-19 Recessions," Working Paper Series 2436, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Zimic, Srečko & Damjanović, Milan, 2020. "ECB-BASIR: a primer on the macroeconomic implications of the Covid-19 pandemic," Working Paper Series 2431, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDownside risk; Macro-financial linkages; Quantile regression;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:191:y:2020:i:c:s016517652030104x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.