Semiparametric selection of seasonal cointegrating ranks using information criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Byeongchan Seong & Sinsup Cho & Sung K. Ahn, 2006. "Maximum Eigenvalue Test for Seasonal Cointegrating Ranks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 497-514, August.
- Byeongchan Seong, 2013. "Bootstrap test for seasonal cointegrating ranks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 147-151, February.
- Kapetanios, George, 2004. "The Asymptotic Distribution Of The Cointegration Rank Estimator Under The Akaike Information Criterion," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 735-742, August.
- Xu Cheng & P eter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Semiparametric cointegrating rank selection," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(s1), pages 83-104, January.
- Cubadda, Gianluca, 2001.
" Complex Reduced Rank Models for Seasonally Cointegrated Time Series,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, pages 497-511.
- Gianluca Cubadda, 2000. "Complex Reduced Rank Models for Seasonally Cointegrated Time Series," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0092, Econometric Society.
- Wang, Zijun & Bessler, David A., 2005. "A Monte Carlo Study On The Selection Of Cointegrating Rank Using Information Criteria," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 593-620, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSeasonal cointegration; Seasonal error correction model; Seasonal unit roots;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:120:y:2013:i:3:p:592-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .