Semiparametric selection of seasonal cointegrating ranks using information criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Byeongchan Seong & Sinsup Cho & Sung K. Ahn, 2006. "Maximum Eigenvalue Test for Seasonal Cointegrating Ranks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 497-514, August.
- Byeongchan Seong, 2013. "Bootstrap test for seasonal cointegrating ranks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 147-151, February.
- Kapetanios, George, 2004. "The Asymptotic Distribution Of The Cointegration Rank Estimator Under The Akaike Information Criterion," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 735-742, August.
- Xu Cheng & P eter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Semiparametric cointegrating rank selection," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(s1), pages 83-104, January.
- Cubadda, Gianluca, 2001.
" Complex Reduced Rank Models for Seasonally Cointegrated Time Series,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(4), pages 497-511, September.
- Gianluca Cubadda, 2000. "Complex Reduced Rank Models for Seasonally Cointegrated Time Series," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0092, Econometric Society.
- Wang, Zijun & Bessler, David A., 2005. "A Monte Carlo Study On The Selection Of Cointegrating Rank Using Information Criteria," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 593-620, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSeasonal cointegration; Seasonal error correction model; Seasonal unit roots;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:120:y:2013:i:3:p:592-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.