An efficient and fair solution for communication graph games
We introduce an efficient solution for games with communication graph structures and show that it is characterized by efficiency, fairness and a new axiom called fair distribution of the surplus.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marco Slikker, 2005. "A characterization of the position value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(4), pages 505-514, November.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012.
"Fairness and fairness for neighbors: The difference between the Myerson value and component-wise egalitarian solutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 263-267.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "Fairness and fairness for neighbors: the difference between the Myerson value and component-wise egalitarian solutions," MPRA Paper 36857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012. "Fairness and Fairness for Neighbors: The Difference between the Myerson Value and Component-Wise Egalitarian Solutions," Post-Print halshs-00699641, HAL.
- Herings, P. Jean Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 2008.
"The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2008. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," Other publications TiSEM f243609c-2847-415f-ae52-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf, . "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2155, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yoshio Kamijo, 2009. "A Two-Step Shapley Value For Cooperative Games With Coalition Structures," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(02), pages 207-214.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:117:y:2012:i:3:p:786-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.