An efficient and fair solution for communication graph games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rene van den Brink & Anna Khmelnitskaya & Gerard van der Laan, 2011. "An Efficient and Fair Solution for Communication Graph Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Slikker, 2005. "A characterization of the position value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(4), pages 505-514, November.
- Herings, P. Jean Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 2008.
"The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2008. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," Other publications TiSEM f243609c-2847-415f-ae52-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf, 2009. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2155, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012.
"Fairness and fairness for neighbors: The difference between the Myerson value and component-wise egalitarian solutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 263-267.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012. "Fairness and Fairness for Neighbors: The Difference between the Myerson Value and Component-Wise Egalitarian Solutions," Post-Print halshs-00699641, HAL.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "Fairness and fairness for neighbors: the difference between the Myerson value and component-wise egalitarian solutions," MPRA Paper 36857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:11:y:2009:i:02:n:s0219198909002261 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rene van den Brink & Anna Khmelnitskaya & Gerard van der Laan, 2011. "An Owen-Type Value for Games with Two-Level Communication Structures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-089/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sylvain Béal & André Casajus & Frank Huettner, 2015. "Efficient extensions of communication values," Working Papers hal-01376907, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & André Casajus & Frank Huettner, 2015. "Efficient extensions of the Myerson value," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 819-827, December.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:243:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1808-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shan, Erfang & Zhang, Guang & Dong, Yanxia, 2016. "Component-wise proportional solutions for communication graph games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 22-28.
- Béal, Sylvain & Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2016. "On the existence of efficient and fair extensions of communication values for connected graphs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 103-106.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; TU game; Communication graph; Myerson value;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:117:y:2012:i:3:p:786-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.