Reconciling interests concerning wildlife and livestock near conservation areas: A model for analysing alternative land uses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D., 2003.
"Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 109-127, January.
- Bulte, E.H. & Horan, R.D., 2003. "Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion," Other publications TiSEM 88fa3bff-65e8-478f-9edf-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- PID Kinyua & G Cornelis van Kooten & EH Bulte, 2000. "African wildlife policy: protecting wildlife herbivores on private game ranches," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 227-244, June.
- van Ittersum, M. K. & Rabbinge, R. & van Latesteijn, H. C., 1998. "Exploratory land use studies and their role in strategic policy making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 309-330, November.
- Schulz, Carl-Erik & Skonhoft, Anders, 1996. "Wildlife management, land-use and conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 265-280, July.
- Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S. & Bain, Daniel J., 2003. "A decision model for selecting protected habitat areas within migratory flyways," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 239-268, December.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A., 2010. "Species-specific spatial characteristics in reserve site selection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2307-2314, October.
- Norton-Griffiths, Michael & Southey, Clive, 1995. "The opportunity costs of biodiversity conservation in Kenya," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-139, February.
- Pradhan, Naresh C. & Leung, PingSun, 2006. "Incorporating sea turtle interactions in a multi-objective programming model for Hawaii's longline fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 216-227, November.
- Skonhoft, Anders & Solstad, Jan Tore, 1998. "Investing in Wildlife: Can Wildlife Pay Its Way?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(2), pages 237-262, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLand use; Wildlife damages; Agriculture; Connectivity; Fences; Spatial characteristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:98:y:2014:i:c:p:29-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.